Saturday, August 29, 2026

Liquid codependency

I had written quite a bit, but I think I'm just gonna TL;DR it and maybe some other day expand upon it.

There's a certain irony in life that I never would have gotten back together with my ex when I did had I not started drinking again. And I never would've been able to get sober for good without her help. 

And of course, maybe I don't stay sober for good. Maybe tomorrow I wake up and say fuck all this and head straight to the liquor store, some days just be like that. But my ability to get sober in the first place when I did would not have happened without her help and support. Yet had I just stayed sober after my sober 2020 experiment, I'm doubtful her and I ever would've gotten back together. 

Song of the Day 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home