Thursday, August 20, 2026

Random bedtime thoughts

 Need to sleep. Got things to do in the morning. Lots to do over the next week and a half. Not sure when I'll get a good night's rest again. 

Thought about buying a ticket to see Nick Offerman at the state fair. Then I saw the price and decided against it. For that kind of money, I can get a lot of Magic cards I'll likely never play with. I definitely need to see more live stand-up comedy though. But I'm already seeing Modest Mouse at the fair; no need to see two shows there. Especially at those prices.

The weather has been shitty lately. And I don't know if it's that causing me to be in a sour mood these past few days or something else. Something deeper. Or maybe it's just me turning into an old man that likes to be mad at the world cause I don't know what else to be. I hope that doesn't mean I'm turning back into a republican.  

I don't feel like I've wasted this summer, but damn it still feels like it's coming to a close too fast and there was so much more I was hoping to do.  

Song of the Day 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home