Thursday, September 03, 2026

F is for fuck my life

No matter how I try to write about my day, I come across as an asshole. I come across as a selfish asshole that values my time over the well being of others, most notably family. And I grew in a culture where "family comes first," which as I get older I think is just something Americans like to say because they know they're going to treat some of their family like shit and they want zero accountability for it. Regardless, family ruined my plans for the day and while I wouldn't say it was the kind of day that made me think I should start drinking again, it certainly made me wish I had never quit. 

To summarize my day, while driving home from all the BS, the car in front of me kicked up a small rock that put a nice new chip in my windshield.  Which is always a hazard up here and I'm sure I'll get over it, but it sure as hell pissed me off when it happened (especially as this chip is pretty front and center of the windshield) and it's going to take quite awhile before the chip's presence becomes normal to me.

Song of the Day 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home