Peak 3 threepeat
The sun was shining and there was still a little snow on the mountains, so rather than use the day for something productive like homework or even housework, I decided to go hiking. I'd like to say it was mainly for Hamlet's benefit since he's been cooped up the past couple days, but it's been like a week since I've gotten into the mountains and I needed it just as much, if not more than, he did.
Anyways, I've written about Peak 3 before and there really isn't much to add. I did try a different route down this time and it turned out to be a lot steeper than I was anticipating. I think in the future I'll maybe use an alternate route up if I want to make the ascent a little more of a work out, but in the interest of keeping my knees working as long as possible, I'm going to stick to the main route coming down.
Here's a few pics from today...






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home