Tomorrow is more of today
I'm too tired for focus. Got home from work and thought I could nap, but I tossed and turned on a couch that I feel like I always fall asleep on. Gave up on on that and made dinner. Spaghetti, it's been a while since I made spaghetti and I could tell. Still came out better than last week's chili though.Cleaned the kitchen because making spaghetti always makes more of a mess than I think it will. Thankfully didn't spill any sauce on my sweater though, or at least nothing I've noticed so far.
Watched the latest Great British Bake Off episode. I do not agree with the star baker. Not that I don't think they're a good baker (like I know anything about baking) and I wouldn't be surprised if they go all the way and win the whole thing. But they did not deserve star baker this week. They sent home the right person though.
I swear one of these days I'm going to do some baking. I just need a month off of work to feel rested enough for taking on the task.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home