Saturday, October 10, 2026

Synopsis of Oct 09, 2026

Took today off from work today so I could go down to Bosco's and play Magic (commander). Once again, I was tempted to tell myself to just do it another time and stay home, but I managed to get out and go. Yay for ignoring hermit-like tendencies. And once again, I had a good time. Not as much fun as last time, but still a better time than I likely would have had staying home and playing video games.

Also managed to get some errands done before that. There's still more to do (isn't there always?), but I feel like I got a decent start for saving myself time later in the weekend.  

Now I'm home and I was hoping to write more about some thinking I did while at Bosco's, I decided to try and knock out some school reading first. Which has made my eyelids very heavy and my fingers very slow. So I'm calling it an early-ish night and maybe I'll do better tomorrow.  

Song of the Day 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home