Baldy, Hamlet's favorite hike
OK, I don't know if Hamlet really has a favorite hike, but if I had to say he did, it would be Baldy. I say that because the minute he realizes I've turned onto the road to go to the trailhead, he starts whining for me to hurry up and get us there. For any other hike, including those he's done many times, it takes him a lot longer to realize that's where we're headed. Which makes me think to some degree he's figured out this one hike over all the others.
Anyways, while it's not actually a tradition for me to take Hamlet up Baldy on Labor Day weekend, I've decided this year to claim it is. However, I had to take him up a couple days early due to an inconsistent and iffy weather forecast. Here's the pics from the day.
This little pond is formed by an artesian well and while Hamlet seemingly loves all natural bodies of water (but hates getting baths), I feel much like the Baldy hike, this pond is his favorite.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home