Tuesday, September 01, 2026

A rather boring day

Woke up a little late. Not that late, but later than intended.

Saw that there was some snow on the mountains and decided to cancel whatever plans I only half had anyways so I could hike and let Hamlet play in the snow. Then I noticed it was also a bit colder than I thought and a lot windier, so I canceled the new plans and went back to the half plans. 

Decided I was going to stick with my original plan of taking the whole week off from work. 

Took me way too long to get ready to get out of the house, but since I decided I'm not going to go into work at all this week, it's not like I needed to be in a rush anyways. 

Visited my uncle in the hospital. I hate hospitals (mostly cause they stink). 

Went to my favorite coffee shop and got my regular order. Maybe tomorrow I'll switch it up on them, though I'd probably feel bad as they've gotten used to my normal order that many times they have it ready for me before I even get to the register.

Went to the base to buy some groceries. I hate going on base when I'm not going to work, but when buying anything more than just a couple grocery items, the commissary is much cheaper than off base alternatives. Plus I want to see if the BX got any new Magic product in. They hadn't. Or if they had it's all sold out already (very possible).

Went to a local gaming store. Spent more than I told myself I was going to, but less than I honestly expected myself to.

Went to another gaming store. Wasn't planning on buying anything as I tend to hate this store, but they had a deck box I hadn't seen anywhere else and I wanted it. 

Went to my brother's house to check on his cats while he's out of town. The older cat is going blind and kept bumping into things as he tried to follow me around. It was kinda sad, but also kinda funny. 

Remembered reading the Best Buy is having a sale on some Magic items so I swung by there. They were all sold out already of the things I was hoping to grab.

Went to yet another gaming store. Bought a few cards, but left there without remembering to look for the very thing that I'd said out to find at the first gaming store (a very specific card storage box). 

Came home and watched Chapelle's Show. Laughed at a lot of it and cringed at a little bit as well. They weren't simpler times, they were just different in a way that's much more familiar than the present. 

Stared at my computer to wonder what I should write about.

Song of the Day 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home