Today sucked
Through no fault of my own (which is rare), today was just a shit day. Nothing crazy bad happened, it was just dumb little thing after dumb little thing. And I couldn't do much about any of them. Or at least I couldn't do anything to alleviate things from sucking; I'm sure I could've done something to make them even worse.
There's no real point of going into detail, so I won't. Most of it was work related (and boring) anyways. Instead, I'm going to focus on the silver lining of the day. And that's the Cubs beating the Yankees. Not that I really care much about baseball, but I had a bet riding on the game and now someone I know owes me some Mexican food. And as much as I love good Mexican food, I love it even more when someone else is paying for it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home