Friday, July 24, 2026

Well would you look at the (passing) time

I never did a review of the 45th year of my life. So before it gets too far behind me, here's a quick review:

It was a year.

Honestly, it didn't feel like anything too crazy happened. It had some ups, some downs, and a whole lot of level ground.

The high point: Finally sewing on master sergeant. I know I knew about it even before 45, but it wasn't real until it happened. And while even now it sometimes still doesn't feel real, it's been getting there.

The low point: Odysseus passing. I knew it wasn't far off when I visited him last time, but it would've been nice to get one more visit. 

The awkward point: Realizing someone I thought was romantically interested in me was in fact not at all romantically interested me. On the plus side, it's good to know that after all these years I can still be consistent about some things.

The next point: While I plan to keep taking classes and inching ever closer to getting my degree (hopefully), I think my bigger focus has become paying down/off debt. One of these days I might write about how bad I've been with money over the years, but it's a bit embarrassing so I try not to think about it.

Song of the Day 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home