Not the laziest Sunday, but close enough
Yesterday, I had a lot of plans for today. But when my alarm went off, I thought to myself I should get a little more sleep. And then I got a lot more sleep. And then when I finally decided to get up, I decided screw all my other plans and I'm just going to be lazy.
And it felt good.
I feel like every weekend this summer I've been doing something and/or going somewhere. I needed a break. Honestly, I could probably use a little more of a break, but this will have to do for now.
I still did my meal prepping for the week, or at least most of it. And I did some laundry. But there was a decent bid of other household work and a couple errands I had planned and none of that got done. I think not running the errands was the most important part. For the first day in a couple months, I didn't open my garage door or deal with dumbass Anchorage drivers - and that was a nice change of pace.
I'm not sure when the next time I'll get a chance to do this. At soonest, some time in August when I'm planning on taking a week off work. But I also know there's a good chance I'll be busy most that week.
Anyways, yay for lazy Sundays.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home